Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

My experience

Room 4 was filming this week. Room 4 already knew what was our film was going to be but didn't know what Mrs Judd was planning on how to make it interesting. Mrs Judd told us a few things about the film that made room 4 go wild, but room 4 knew how to keep it to themselves. I won't tell you what our film is called but I will will tell you what I experienced if you know what my film is called then good on you!

My experience:
It was weird when I was given things that I have never seen or eaten before.
It was funny being in the same room with people that I know and comfortable with.
It was scary having to wear blindfolds.
It wasn't scary being with he best teacher of all
Putting things in my mouth and guessing sounds easy but really....
If you ever do this be aware...feel before you taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.