Pages

Friday 14 April 2017

Happy Easter!!

It is 2017 and Easter has arrived.
My family and I had a fun time today stuffing our faces with chocolate.I normally think that Easter is all about chocolate....but it's not its about something way different and I will come back to that after I tell you one of my reasons why I enjoy Easter and what is Easter all about.

So I have three reasons why I love Easter:
Firstly I love Easter because we get to eat Easter eggs and have Easter hunt.
Secondly because we get to celebrate and do heaps of fun activities.
Thirdly because I get to learn about Jesus.

So anyway as I said that I was going to tell you what Easter is the day Jesus dies on the cross for us not only us but everyone in the world today that is what Good Friday is for.I hope you enjoy the rest of the day and also.........HAPPY EASTER........

2 comments:

  1. Hi lia I love your Easter eggs from last April and l love you lia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jayla Thanks for your lovely comment,
    Sorry for the late reply iv'e been busy for the last few
    months trying to achieve my goals.
    Love from your fav: Lia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.