Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

Reflection of the year

Reflection of the year😇
I feel nervous, weird, excited and scared to see the year 8 students leave because it is going to be the year 7 students taking over their place in the school. Teachers are feeling tired and we are feeling nervous and to be the leader of Pt England school. Teachers are q of the most important people you have got to have in your life. Pt England school is quite different from the school that I came from but I enjoy being here because they do more stuff than my old school.My wish I always wanted from Pt England school I am going to make sure that little kids look up at me as a older mature person and when they are feeling sad and can always be there to support you to make you try harder and follow the korero - "champions never give up!"

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amelia!

    It sounds like you've had a really good year and even though you are nervous, you sound like you're ready to be a good role model and friend to the students that are younger than you. When I first started studying to be a teacher I didn't realise how important that really is. Good on you for your efforts!

    You don't know me yet, but I'm Mark, a teacher working for the Summer Learning Journey you signed up for at the end of term and I just thought I would remind you that it still exists for you if you want something different to do during the holidays. There are loads of activities and learning opportunities about travel and the world if you are interested. The best part about it is that you get to choose what you learn.

    Anyway, I hope you're having a great holiday and to maybe see you online soon!

    Kia Kaha,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is always such an exciting and scary time! Best of luck in your future!
    Ivy from Kaua'i

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.