Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Term 3 reflection


My reflection of term 3
This term has been a short exciting fun term. There are some sad moments, Embarrassing moments, some fun moments and some happy moments. Sometimes I would get scared and not talk but I've gotten over my fear and carried on with what I never finished off what I was supposed to.

One of my highlights
I hardly had highlights but one of my ones were tech, I always liked tech cause we get to go to Tamaki College to do tech there.Tech there was fun. We did some fun activities. Mrs Warwood would always love me as a student because no one would listen to her but me either wise she would tell my older brother and then I would get a growl from him.

My memories
This term I made and had heaps of memories with students and friends some memories were private and some were funny. There was this one person who always had to make me laugh and that was Machelle........... she always make me laugh, smile, overcome my confidence and makes me talk to much but thats fine cause she makes the teachers laugh to. There always has to be this one person to protect you but as a friendly way so if someone says something nasty to me then she will say something back and that is Akosita. There is this girl that if im lonely she would always be there for me NO MATTER WHAT! and that is Lotu my bestfriend....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.