Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Literacy Learning

This week at literacy it has been a normal week.At literacy we started off reading a book that Miss Berry read to us last term.We summarised it in our won words, When the book was finished we did some reading and for reading we read about matter and what matter is and here is 6 things i learned while reading the story:
1. Matter can exist in three states, it can be a solid, a liquid, or a gas
2. Air is matter
3. To turn solids into liquids you have to add heat
4. matter is anything around you.objects, animals and anything on earth
5.if u add heat to a solid or liquid or gas they all have different reactions
6.water molecules are made up of two hydrogen atoms stuck to one atom

And I haven't finished just yet I still got one more week to finish of my research in room 4 with miss berry I can't wait till I do more research

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.