Pages

Sunday 3 September 2017

Speech Winners

On Thursday Ms Tapuke announced the winners for the speech. I was afraid my name was going to be pulled up but I wasn't actually afraid I was nervous. When Ms Tapuke said drum roll we all did the drum roll and she said 3rd place which I forgot and 2nd I forgot and 3rd place I could hear the whole of team 5 saying"Amelia,Amelia" but some part of my brain was telling me I wasn't going to be picked and the other side was telling me yes I was. When Ms Tapuke didn't say my name I heard everyone say "ohhhh Amelia should've got it" i knew they were right but the teachers knew that I did a great job but just not great enough. I think the people that won did a wayy better job then I did.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Carlos. I like this bit of writing. There was a competition about reading and the prize was a iPad and there was three ether people that got a book to and then the big prize and then the drum
    roll and he said me Carlos that is me and I said I think you got the wrong name. but it was not wrong. back to you now keep yore work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carlos for your lovely comment, Yes well sometimes people do get muddled up..... congratulations I hope your family was very proud of you. Keep up the GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.