Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

My dream job

My dream Job

Intro: When I grow up I want to become a technician that fixes peoples electronics or a hairdresser that does all sorts of things to peoples hair and make it look better than before


Why?
I want to be a technician because I have had 4 phones so far and they all have a different problem and me as a normal person trying to fix it didn’t work so when I got my very first phone it stopped working and I didn’t know how to fix it after a while my life got boring because I didn’t have my phone. So from years that have gone past i’ve been wanting to be a technician.

Why?
I want to be a hairdresser because every morning I braid my little sisters hair and sometimes my mums, I reckon braiding is something that calms me down after something has happened and because I get alot of good feedback from family members and friends so if I was to become a hairdresser I would stick to being a hairdresser.

Closing: These are my future jobs that I want to become when I grow up but to make this all happen you have to follow alot of rules and their not just ordinary rules their rules that need to be hammered in your brain.


My dream job

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.