Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Fiafia

In the last 6 weeks Pt England School school has been practising hard for Fiafia on Thursday. My group the Fiafia  group has been practising after schools and sometimes during lunchtime I really am excited and nervous at the same time.For our uniform we are wearing is a blue lava lava and a hula white skirt.During practise Mrs lavakula and Mrs Langitupu are always going to play the song over and over again if we get it wrong if people miss a dance move we have to start the whole thing again it was quite fun.Today is going to be a practise run through we are going to perform in front of the whole school on the field and tomorrow we are going to perform in front of the whole school and some other people there will also be food stalls opening at 4:30 pm. My groups changing room is in room 4 I hope I fun fun doing this for the first time because it is my first year at Pt England school. We will do great because we have been practising for nearly 6 or 7 weeks I hope everyone enjoys our performance.GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!


Zane @ Pt England School : Fiafia Night
peszanem.blogspot.com1600 × 1200Search by image
I did hip hop on Fiafia night to the song "The Sound of Sunshine". It was fun dancing on the stage so our whanau could see us. I liked our dance. By Zane.
Images may be subject to copyright.Send feedback



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.