Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016

Amelia wk 8

Feelings that I felt today

I woke up feeling so happy, excited, nervous, keen. As I got there people were all looking at me and saying”ur gonna loose boy”I felt nervous but I knew they were lying. It was time……… I was scared but I knew I had the confidence. My dad and I had our little private talk seconds, minutes went past slowly . We were done it was my turn to have a go at my race track.I heard laughing, screaming, and talking I said to myself”I know I can make it I just know it I could hear my mum and dad screaming”that's my boy you go son” I felt proud, amazed, overjoyed.I was keen I knew I could make it I closed my eyes as I got to the edge I counted 5……..4………….3………..2………...1……… I jumped goosebumps ran up and down my body, my heart pounded fast,faster than it has ever been it slowed down then I knew it was time to slow down

Hunters

I have told you so many times “If they come back I am going to go and hunt them down”. As I lay and wait for a sign of the things that I say I am going to hunt them down I hear a sound that sounds like someone whistling for attention. I listen once. I listen twice. I get scared because it sounds like it's coming right at me. My heart pumps loud and fast as if it can hear it too. Rain appears

Black & White

Today is a Dark and clear day for the country. We started it by dressing in clothes that were dark. Sometimes people didn’t do it because they were too scared I wasn’t because my mum was the one who made that day. It was wednesday coming and everyone was scared and excited at the same time.Well I was excited cause my mum was having a baby and the name was going to be clare because cause the following day is going to be wednesday

There everywhere
They are everywhere I go. There on the T.V there on signs and there all over my room. Mum says I love them but I don’t and never will.She says that I used to always cry for it when I was little but I don’t believe her. She said there was this one time when she was sleeping and I jus woke up from my beautiful sleep and my eyes were opened wide.Then I heard a bang on the door. I was so scared that I was crying my loudest until anyone would wake up. Summer(my sister) woke up and came running to me and saw me with raindrops running down my face.She went back to her room and ran back fast, fast like a cheater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.