Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

Prizegiving

Prize giving 🙋
It was a surprise when I heard that the whole of Pt England School was having prize giving but at different times. I was excited to see everyone dance and enjoy their time watching the friend or family get awards and perform.  The whole of team 5 and team 4 were together. Watching them perform made me feel like I was at a concert. I saw loads of people getting awards not just 1 but 3 or 2. Families were happy so happy some were crying and holding lollies lays for their kids and nieces and nephews. Kapa haka performed really well I even heard a little baby cry.The people who got prefect award was shocked because they didn't know that they were going to get it and the same as house captains they all looked happy because they had a huge smile on their faces. Pride came from the kids items it made everyone's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.